Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Haul & Heart Spam

Been a while, sorry for removing posts but anyway -- What I've gotten recently:


From Mitsuwa: Panna AHA Morning Face Soap, Biore Marshmallow Whip foaming cleanser
  • Both are foam cleansers with very dense foam (I also own a Shu Uemura foam cleanser which is less dense) I love the feel of foam cleansers haha, so I would say they are quite nice. Though for me, although I have oily combination skin, they do make my skin feel a bit taut after use, though there are many great reviews on the Biore one -- perhaps it's just me? I wouldn't say my skin feels super dry or anything, just a tad tight. ♥♥♥♥
From Target: Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm, Volume Express Mascara, and 2 Colossal (aka Magnum) mascara.
  • The picture shows 5 balms, I actually got 6 and gave the purple one to my mom (grape flavored one). These lip balms are around $3-4 each, so they might be a bit expensive for some. I'm really stingy when it comes to lip products even though I shouldn't neglect my lips xD I got lucky and got all six for about 3$. They're very moisturizing and don't have the waxy feel to them, but I must mention they have the lip balm/ chapstick taste to them which I don't like. Other than that, they keep me from being chaptastic!♥♥♥♥
From Marukai: Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist $6 (approx)
  • The heart shaped bottle is so cute! I definitely couldn't resist getting this! (though I own the Limited Edition Summer Lemon Collagen Mist that has the same bottle but yellow colored) I've been using this mist to help moisturize my face as it absorbs quickly. Also my body is going through some change as my hair and skin type have both become much much less oily. ♥♥♥♥
From Sephora: Chloe by Chloe EDP Rollerball 25$
  • I absolutely love this perfume, but it's so expensive! Also the cap on the one I received is a little wonky, so I might try to get it exchanged at Sephora as I'm afraid it might start to leak. I really can't describe the smell of this one, most reviews mention a very strong rose scent, but it isn't that way with my body chemistry there's a stronger fruity smell than floral. Well I'm sure that explained nothing hahaha, but I do love it! (and rose and other flowers usually just smell like grass to me xD..) ♥♥♥♥


Hello Kitty Key Covers: Hoodie (devil? and ?? swimming cap? hahahahah no idea but it's cute!)
  • I also got these from Marukai to cover my car key -- The normal black plastic on my car key actually broke off and there's no loop on the metal, but luckily for me they fit in most key caps! They're super cute and you can take off the pink "hood" to reveal a normal hello kitty! I much prefer these over the other more "flat" key covers, they're made of silicon? perhaps, quite solid but still a bit soft, but definitely not like stress relief balls or anything. Lint sticks to them a bit as you can see in the image, but easily wiped off. Love them! ♥♥♥♥


From Marukai: SCawaii [エス カワイイ] November 2011 - WC Kumatan Tissue Pouch
  • Pouch has zipper top to store small items, and a center slit on the side to dispense tissue from tissue packets (Puffs to-go tissue packs fit perfectly!) Kumatan design is super cute, I love this brand and was so happy to get it! The white in the image is tissue sticking out haha, of course it wont usually be sticking out like that.
From Sanseido: Non-no [ノンノ] January 2012 - Pink&White Polka Dot Pouch with Lip Balm
  • The pink pouch is of a satiny material, and in my opinion, the PERFECT pink color. I really love more orangey pinks haha, the zip is not just across the top, but along both of the short sides so it opens wide. Inside there is a square pocket and 3 sectioned elastic parts to place items. The lip balm is by Mogitate Kajitsu [もぎたて果実] with noted collaboration with Shueisha: Non-no (the magazine and publisher) in Strawberry Macaron flavor [いちごマカロンの香り]
From Kinokuniya: Cutie [キューティ] November 2011 - Black&White Polka Dot Mirror with Pouch
  • Better Image of mirror, it also comes with a cute pouch to carry it in, or use as a makeup bag separately but still match the cute mirror! Also this mirror is a collaboration with the brand Cecil McBee [セシルマクビー]. And just to mention this, on the white spots on the mirror there is pink script that reads C.M.
Japanese Magazines! Oh how I love them <3 I know I know, they're expensive and you can read scans online, but I find I actually read or at least study each page much more with a physical copy -- not sure why that is.  And of course another plus is getting a special item along with some issues xD.  ♥♥♥♥




From Marukai: 「ファブリックミラー  ドットピンク」 $16.50 (ouch but omg so cute)
  • Translation: Fabric Mirror Dot Pink (dot pink is the design/style name) There were two other designs which I didn't really care for and didn't take a picture of (sorry) this opens the same way as the black&white Cutie magazine mirror. Isn't it so super sparkly? I love it a lot! ♥♥♥♥
Thanks all for now, ♥ Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment